×

中国工艺品进出口总公司广东分公司汇票

中国工艺品进出口总公司广东分公司汇票(国际商务英语谈判对话,两人,谢谢!)

jnlyseo998998 jnlyseo998998 发表于2023-01-13 13:48:22 浏览22 评论0

抢沙发发表评论

本文目录

国际商务英语谈判对话,两人,谢谢!

PAYMENT TERMS
一)
  Payment is to be effected(made)before the end of this month.
  这个月末以前应该付款。
  Its convenient to make payment in pound sterling.
  用英镑付款较方便。
  Now, as regards payment, weve agreed to use U.S. Dollar, am I right?
  至于付款,我们已同意用美圆,对吗?
  We may have some difficulties making payment in Japanese yen.
  用日圆付款可能会有困难。
  Ive never made payment in Renminbi before.
  我从未用过人民币付款。
  We cant accept payment on deferred terms.
  我们不能接受延期付款。
  Whats your reason for the refusal of payment?
  你们拒付的理由是什么?
  Collection is not paid.
  托收款未得照付。
  We dont think youll refuse to pay.
  我们相信你们不会拒付。
  Only one refusal of payment is acceptable to the bank.
  银行只接受一次拒付。
You ought to pay us the bank interest once payment is wrongly refused.
  如果拒付错了,你们应该偿付我方的银行利息。
  Well not pay until shipping documents for the goods have reached us.
  见不到货物装船单据,我们不付款。
  Were worrying that a decline in prices might lead to refusal of payment.
  我们担心市场价格下跌会引起拒付。
  Of course payment might be refused if anything goes wrong with the documents.
  如果单据有问题,当然可以提出拒付。
  The equipment will be paid in installments with the commodities produced by our factory.
  设备以我们工厂生产的产品分期偿还。

Now we have settled the terms of payment.
  现在我们已经谈妥了付款条件。
  Shall we have a talk about terms of payment today?
  我们今天谈谈付款条件怎么样?
  What is the mode of payment you wish to employ?
  您希望用什么方式付款?
  This is the normal terms of payment in international business.
  这是国际贸易中惯用的付款方式。
  We cant accept any other terms of payment.
  我们不能接受其他的付款条件。
  If you cant be more flexible, we wont accept your terms of payment.
  如果你们不能灵活些,我们将不接受此种付款方式。
  (三)
  Please protect our draft on presentation.
  请见票即付。
  Your draft will be honoured on presentation.
  你方的汇票见票即付。
  The draft was discounted in New York.
  汇票已经在纽约贴现。
  Our draft No.36 was dishonoured.
  我们的第三十六号汇票被拒付了。
  The draft has not been collected.
  汇票之款尚未收进。
  Well be unable to meet these draft.
  我们无力兑付这些汇票。
  We have drawn a clean draft on you for the value of this sample shipment.
  我们已经开出光票向你方索取这批货的价款。
  We have drawn on you for payment of the invoice amounting to $20,000.
  我们已经按照发票金额20,000美圆向你方开出了汇票。
  The draft has been handed to the bank on clean collection.
  汇票已经交银行按光票托收。
You can draw on me just as if there were a letter of credit.
  您就当作有信用证一样,向我开汇票托收。
  We hare sending our draft through Bank of China for documentary collection.
  我们将汇票交中国银行按跟单托收。
  Well draw on you by our documentary draft at sight on collection basis.
  我们将按托收方式向你方开出即期跟单汇票。
  Well draw a sight bill in favour of the Export Bank Singapore.
  我们要开立一张以新加坡出口银行为收款人的即期汇票。
  We have already remitted the amount by cheque.
  我们已经将款以支票汇出。
  We enclose a cheque for RMB200.
  我们附上人民币200元的支票一张。
  (四)
  We regret we cant accept payment cash against document.
  很抱歉,我们不能接受凭单付款办法。
  Well agree to change the terms of payment from L/C at sight to D/P at sight.
  我们同意将即期信用证付款方式改为即期付款交单。
We accept D/P payment for future dealings.
  以后的交易我们以付款交单方式支付。
  We can do the business on 60 days D/P basis.
  我们可以按60天付款交单的方式进行交易。
  We agree to draw at 30 days D/P.
  我们同意开立30天期的付款交单汇票。
  Well draw D/P against your purchase.
  我们按付款交单方式收你方这批货款。
  As a special sign of encouragement, well consider accepting payment by D/P at this sales-purchasing stage.
  在此推销阶段,我们将考虑接受付款交单方式以资鼓励。
  We regret we cant accept Cash against Documents on arrival of goods at destination.
  很抱歉,我们不能同意“货抵目的地付款交单”方式付款。
  The buyer suggested D/A as the terms of payment, but the seller was unwilling to make any exception.
  买方建议用承兑交单作为付款方式,但卖方不愿例外。
  We cant agree to draw at 30 days D/A.
我们不同意开具30天期的承兑交单汇票。
  So its better for us to adopt D/P or D/A.
  因此,最好是采用付款交单方式或承兑交单方式。
  I suppose D/P or D/A should be adopted as the mode of payment this time.
  我建议这次用付款交单或承兑交单方式来付款。
  It would help me greatly if you would accept D/A or D/P.
  如果您能接受D/P或D/A付款,那可帮了我们大忙。
  Could you make an exception and accept D/A or D/P?
  您能否来个例外,接受D/A或D/P付款方式?
  (五)
  We insist on a letter of credit.
  我们坚持用信用证方式付款。
  As I have said, we require payment by L/C.
  我已经说过了,我们要求以信用证付款。
  
We still intend to use letter of credit as the term of payment.
  我们仍然想用信用证付款方式。
  We always require L/C for our exports.
  我们出口一向要求以信用证付款。
  L/C at sight is normal for our exports to France.
我们向法国出口一般使用即期信用证付款。
  We pay by L/C for our imports.
  进口我们也采用信用证汇款。
  Our terms of payment is confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.
  我们的付款条件是保兑的不可撤消的信用证。
  You must be aware that an irrevocable L/C gives the exporter the additional protection of bankers guarantee.
  你必须意识到不可撤消信用证为出口商提供了银行担保。
  Is the wording of confirmed necessary for the letter of credit?
  信用证上还用写明“保兑”字样吗?
  For payment we require 100% value, irrevocable L/C in our favour with partial shipment allowed clause available by draft at sight.
  我们要求用不可撤消的、允许分批装运、金额为全部货款、并以我方为抬头人的信用证,凭即期汇票支付。
  What do you say to 50% by L/C and the balance by D/P?
  百分之五十用信用证,其余的用付款交单,您看怎么样?
  Please notify us of L/C number by telex immediately.
 请立即电传通知我方信用证号码。
  The beneficiary of the L/C is to be China National Corporation, Beijing.
  信用证的受益人为中国工艺品进出口公司北京分公司。
  Will you please increase the credit to $1000?
  能不能把信用证金额增至1000美圆?
  The credit is short opened to the amount of RMB100.
  信用证的金额少开了人民币100元。
  Your L/C No. 48 is short of $29.
  你方第48号信用证少开了29美圆。
  Many banks in Europe are in a position to open L/C and effect payment in Renminbi.
  欧洲的许多银行能够开立信用证,而且用人民币支付。
  I open a letter of credit in Renminbi with a bank in U.S.A.
  我在美国的一家银行开立了人民币信用证。
  The Barclays Bank in London is in a position to open letters of credit in Renminbi against our sales confirmation or contract.
伦敦巴克莱银行可以凭我们的销售确认书或合同开立人民币信用证。
  When do I have to open the letter of credit?
  顺便问一句,您几时开立信用证呢?
  When can you arrange for a credit under the new import license?
  按照新的进口许可证规定,你方什么时候能开出一张信用证?
  Please open letter of credit in good time.
  请及时开出信用证。
  Well open the letter of credit at sight.
  我们会按时开证的。
  I agree to use letter of credit at sight.
  我同意用即期信用证付款。
  Is the credit at sight or after sight?
  信用证是即期的还是远期的?
  Our letter of credit will be opened early March.
  我们在3月初开出信用证。
  Well open the credit one month before shipment.
  我们在装船前1个月开立信用证。
  Please open the L/C 20 to 30 days before the date of delivery.
  请在交货前20到30天开出信用证。
这张信用证7月15日到期。
  The validity of the L/C will be extended to 30th August.
  信用证的有效期将延至8月30日。
  Will you persuade your customer to arrange for a one-month extension of L/C No.TD204?
  你们能不能劝说客户将TD204号信用证延期一个月?
  To do so, you could save bank charges for opening an L/C.
  这样做,你们可以省去开证费用。
  Its expensive to open an L/C because we need to put a deposit in the bank.
  开证得交押金,因此花费较大。
 We pay too much for such a letter of credit arrangement.
  这种信用证付款方式让我们花费太大了。
  There will be bank charges in connection with the credit.
  开立信用证还要缴纳银行手续费。
  A letter of credit would increase the cost of my import.
  信用证会增加我们进口货物的成本。
  The seller will request to amend the letter of credit.
卖方要修改信用证。
  Please amend L/C No.205 as follows.
  请按下述意见修改第205号信用证。
  Your refusal to amend the L/C is equivalent to cancellation of the order.
  你们拒绝修改信用证就等于取消订单。

出口贸易一般需要什么单证

首先是形式发票,其次是销售合同,信用证
箱单是由出口商提供的出口产品装箱明细。
发票是由出口商提供的出口产品证明。
报关委托书是没有报关能力的单位或个人委托报关代理行来报关的证明书。
出口核销单由出口单位到外汇局申领,指有出口能力的单位取得出口退税的一种单据。
商检证书是经过出入境检验检疫部门或其指定的检验机构检验合格后而得到的,是各种进出口商品检验证书、鉴定证书和其他证明书的统称。是对外贸易有关各方履行契约义务、处理索赔争、议和仲裁、诉讼举证,具有法律依据的有效证件,同时也是海关验放、征收关税和优惠减免关税的必要证明。

分公司能给总公司开银行承兑汇票吗

  可以的。只要是总公司给你货物,你给总公司货款,就可以承兑汇票结算。因为在实际的生产经营过程中,总公司和分公司是进行独立核算的,会发生真实的贸易背景,进行商品采购、和产品的销售,只要是有真实的贸易背景,就可以在银行办理银行承兑汇票。
  银行承兑汇票Bank’s Acceptance Bill(BA)是商业汇票的一种。是由在承兑银行开立存款账户的存款人出票,向开户银行申请并经银行审查同意承兑的,保证在指定日期无条件支付确定的金额给收款人或持票人的票据。对出票人签发的商业汇票进行承兑是银行基于对出票人资信的认可而给予的信用支持。

国际贸易电子单证和传统单证的比较

国际贸易单证重点,国际贸易单证制作实训国际贸易电子单证既有商业性,又有法律性,同时又兼具电子方式制作、生成、发送、传输、接收、保存的特殊性。总体来说,国际贸易电子单证具有以下特点:
1.国际性
国际贸易电子单证是一种涉外性较强的经济文件。国际贸易单证它体现了一国与另一国之间的国际经济交往和平等协作、互惠互利、按国际惯例办事的原则和精神。国际贸易电子单证一般使用国际通用语言文字英语和国际标准化组织所确定的国际通用符号。
2.标准化
国际贸易单证是一种较为标准、规范且法律性强的文件或凭证。在国际贸易中使用的各类单证不仅有特定的函头名称,而且每种单据均具有一定的格式和内容.有些己经约定俗成,国际贸易单证如汇票、发票、提单、保险单、检验证和产地证等。而国际贸易电子单证的使用涉及进出口商、银行、商检、海关、运翰公司和保险公司等一系列部门,国际贸易单证有关单据各方面的利益是受法律调节和保护的。每种单据都必须遵守一定的规则并符合有关规定,而不能自行其是。在单证内容上也同样要求做到标准化,如货币符号,必须按照国际标准化组织所确定的格式来进行而不能随愈采用本国通用符号格式。
3.速度快、成本低
电子单证制作中,企业只需输人全套业务数据,即可随时制作所需单证,制作时间相对传统单证制作方式减少了很多;国际贸易单证而单证的传递也从传统的纸质单证的寄送方式转变为电子数据的传送.速度快.成本低.且失误少、安全性高、保密性强。